Sunday, July 25, 2010

Waiting for Birthdays

So, I'm trying the blogging thing again.

I've had blogs before. Some I don't mind sharing the address to, and some will remain unnamed. However, I always find that I just don't have time to write anything. I have a blog on my store's website (the Ancient Midwifery Blog), and I get around to updating it every 3 months if I'm lucky.

There's a lot of drivel out there on the internet, and I don't like to put stuff out there if I don't think it's worth reading. That's why my Ancient Midwifery blog gets updated so infrequently. Don't expect to see updates every day or anything. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time. If I'm writing about it, it's important - at least to me.

The reason why I feel I might have time to cultivate a little blog at the moment is because I'm on call for several births. This means that for once I'm not filling my schedule to the brim. I have to sit and wait for babies to choose their own timing. This is a bit tricky for me because I love to be in control of my life and my schedule. The on-call life is challenging for everyone. However, I'm hoping to get some enjoyment out of this on-call period, clean my house, slow my life down, and spend some quality time with my two babies (my actual human baby and my website).

Stay tuned.. if my mind has time to idle, perhaps I'll even dream up something interesting to write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment